measComp Release Notes
Release 1-3-1 (May 12, 2016)
- Added support to drvMultiFunction for the USB-1208FS.
- Fixed problem with measCompTemperatureSetup.adl medm screen for TC-32.
Release 1-3 (May 10, 2016)
- Added support to drvMultiFunction for the TC-32, which is a 32-channel thermocouple
input module with both USB and Ethernet interfaces.
- Added new iocBoot/iocTC32 directory.
- Updated from release 6.50 to 6.52 of the Measurement Computing Universal Library.
Release 1-2 (February 11, 2016)
- Added support for the USB-1208LS and USB-2408-2A0.
- Renamed the drv1608G driver to drvMultiFunction because it is now designed to
handle any multi-function model. It currently supports the USB-1208LS, USB-2408-2A0,
- Updated from release 6.3 to 6.5 of the Measurement Computing Universal Library.
Release 1-1 (June 26, 2014)
- Added support for the new USB-CTR04/08 counter/timer modules. This includes support
for the EPICS scaler record (similar to the Joerger VSC and SIS3820), and multi-channel
scaler mode (similar to the SIS3820). This device can replace the SIS3820 in most
applications for $429, which is less than 10% of the cost of the SIS3820.
- Updated from release 6.1 to 6.3 of the Measurement Computing Universal Library.
- Added dependency on synApps mca module for USB-CTR08 driver.
- Added more fields to the measCompAnalogIn_settings.req and measCompAnalogOut_settings.req
files for save/restore.
- Added _RBV (readback) fields for pulse generator Period, Frequency, Width, and
Delay since the requested value may not match the actual value due to hardware limitations.
- Add new demoSrc directory that contains a tutorial/demo on how to write a driver
using asynPortDriver. The example is based on the USB-1608GX-2AO. It includes:
- 6 versions of the demo driver source code, starting with a very simple 132 line
driver that just does 2 analog output records, and ending with the full driver that
is 1255 lines and has waveform digitizer and waveform generator support, etc.
- A new iocMeasCompDemo directory with the various versions of the startup script.
- New medm files (measCompDemoTop.adl, 1608G_V[1,2,3,4,5].adl).
- New files in the documentation directory, measCompDriverTalk.pdf and measCompTutorial.pdf
that were presented at an EPICS class on writing drivers based on asynPortDriver.
- Added the Run record to measCompPulseGen_settings.req, so it remembers the run/stop
Release 1-0 (Nov. 28, 2011)
- First release. Has support for USB-4303 and USB-1608GX-2AO.
Suggestions and Comments to:
Mark Rivers : (email@example.com)