dac128V Release Notes
Dec. 5, 2014
- Changes to src/Makefile to build on RTEMS and Linux, in addition
- Updated .opi displays for CSS-BOY
- Added .ui displays for caQtDM
Sept 9, 2011
- Added parameter for asynFloat64 interface, cannot be same parameter as asynInt32
when using asynPortDriver
- RELEASE* changes
- Added .opi displays for CSS-BOY
April 13, 2010
- Changes in parameter handling to support asyn R4-13.
- Updated very obsolete dac128VDoc.html file from old MPF driver version to new
- Converted driver from C to C++ and made it inherit from asynPortDriver base class.
Now implements drvUser interface, required for std:devEpidFast.
- Added DAC_positions.req, DAC_settings.req
3-Feb-2009 (actually tagged in 2008 but date is unknown)
Very minor changes:
- Numbered related display buttons in topDAC8.adl
- Added DESC to singleDAC_settings.req
- Converted from MPF to asyn
- Converted from specialized device support to generic asyn device support
Added medm display files:
display eight DAC channels
display one DAC channel
callups for eight singleDAC.adl displays
Conversion to EPICS 3.14.
- Added registration commands for iocsh
- Converted from vxWorks to OSI system calls.
- Converted to calling ipac functions directly, rather than through mpf class that
had been provided in 3.13.
- Added a hash table for dac128V module names, so that pointers no longer need to
be passed to the shell when using the ip330 and quadEM feedback. Pointers cannot
be passed to iocsh.
- These changes above required a change in syntax of the initDAC128V command in
the startup script. See the documentation for details.
Added call to bind() in devAoDAC128V.cc. This is needed by mpf1-10.
Fixed bug in device support initialization. It was returning 0, rather than 2 (MPF_NoConvert).
This could cause the initial value of the .VAL field to be corrupted.
First release under CVS source/release control. There were earlier releases without
May 17, 2000. Added
Suggestions and Comments to:
getValue() method, needed by Ip300PID class.
Mark Rivers : (email@example.com)