camac Release Notes
Release 2-7, Sept 9, 2011
- Minor changes for new build.
- Added .opi files for CSS-BOY.
Release 2-6, April 12, 2010
- Minor changes for conversion from CVS to SVN, and parallel make support.
Release 2-5, May 13, 2006
- Removed Debug macros with variable number of arguments
Release 2-4, March 29, 2005
- Changed drvMotorE500.cc to use generic epicsThread priority
Release 2-3, March 2005
- Removed dependency on MPF in configure/RELEASE
- Fixed dset definition in devScalerCamac.c
- Change in parameter passing and stack size definition in drvMotorE500.cc
- Updated configure/CONFIG_APP and iocBoot/Makefile for 3.14.7
- Added calc and sscan to configure/RELEASE
- Changed CALLBACK definition in devScalerCamac.c
- Changes to drvMotorE500.cc for limits and status passing
Conversion to EPICS 3.14.
- Removed dxp software for XIA DXP modules. Moved it to a new application
- Added documentation directory
Fixed bug in dxpRecord.c, missing one task parameter.
Added debugging to ksc2917.h.
Updated limit switch logic in drvMotorE500.c
Changed connectIO to connectWait in devDXP.cc. Requires mpf1-10.
Added GAIN, PGAIN, EMAX, FIPPI, EMAXRBV, GAINRBV fields to dxp record.
Added support for downloading new FiPPI code at run time.
Upgraded to new version of Xerxes software from XIA.
Added iocxxx directory.
First release under CVS source/release control. There were earlier releases
without official tags.
Suggestions and Comments to:
Mark Rivers : (firstname.lastname@example.org)